UK MUSE

Hello♥
It seems that LONDON is in fashion in the winter of this autumn.

Me on whom UK ROCK will appear at the head if it is called London.
And it is foppish and lovely muse that it is indispensable to a ROCK.

The Rolling Stones&Anita Pallenberg


Sex Pistols&Nancy Spungen


Arctic Monkeys&Alexa Chung

It is a shock that these couples have separated !
I liked a well matched ones...

Muse&Kate Hudson

「Almost Famous」
She was muse also in 「Almost Famous」

The Kills&Kate Moss

Happy Wedding Kate !!!

They are those with a woman to UK ROCK !!!

コメント

  1. love these photos, I like you style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    返信削除
  2. I thought Alexa and her boyfriend looks so cute together! I was so surprised to hear that they broke up too! xoxoxoo

    返信削除
  3. Fabriza Spinelli>Thanx!! I follow back you!!

    返信削除
  4. Fashion Cappuccino>Thank you for seeing a blog! It is regrettable. Moreover, Please blog see gives!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

PHEENY

ERIKO NAKAO

Saint Laurent